Registering with the practice

The catchment area for the practice comprises of the postal districts G64 (part of), G65 (part of) and G66 (excluding G66 1 and G66 5).

Before you can book an appointment you must first register with the practice. The forms required as part of the registration process are available below. If you are unable to download and print the forms you can obtain them from the practice reception.

Acceptance on to the list is as at the discretion of the practice. We will ask you for proof of identity (Please refer to our registration policy). (Medical Cards are not accepted as proof of identity).

Patients are advised to the read the NHS counter fraud declaration before signing the registration form.

There are a number of reasons why you may not be able to register with your chosen GP. For example, you may live too far away. If this is the case simply choose another GP in your local area.

Once you’ve been accepted as a patient, your medical records will be transferred to the Practice and you’ll be sent a new medical card.

Your medical records may take up to several weeks to arrive at the Practice.

Registration Forms

To register with the practice, please download, print, and then complete the following three documents. You should bring all three with you to reception, along with the two forms of identification mentioned below.

New Patient Registration Form

New Patient Questionnaire

Privacy Notice (signature required)

Additional Documents

Patient Guide to GP Services

Registration Policy

In accordance with Greater Glasgow & Clyde Primary Care NHS Board recommendations, all new patients should present two forms of identification which proves residency and authenticates their identity. This is required to reduce and prevent fraudulent attempts to obtain or misuse NHScare. Overseas visitors may be asked for additional information to prove NHS entitlement.

One form of identity must ideally be photographic such as:

  • Passport
  • Drivers Licence
  • Official ID card from Public Services body
  • Student matriculation card (current year)

Other documents for prove of residency that are acceptable are:

  • Recent utility bill (within last 3 months)
  • Council Tax document
  • Television Licence
  • Payslips (last two months)
  • Rent book/agreement (Public Body or Private Landlord)
  • Bank Statement (Name and address section only required)
  • Solicitors Letter- (Clearly showing name and address)

If unable to provide photographic evidence then you must present one of the above and one of the following:-

  • Birth Certificate
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Divorce\Annulment Papers.

N.B. The above list is not exhaustive and staff are entitled to ask for further proof if required. Please note you will not be registered with the practice if you cannot provide the documents required to prove NHS eligibility.