The Practice run regular clinics in disease management and prevention. These Clinics are run by the Practice Nurses and the Doctors.
All GP practices are contracted to provide “essential services” – this is caring for anyone who has concerns regarding their health. We also provide the following “additional services” :
- Child health surveillance, together with the health visiting team
- Contraceptive services (including implant insertion & removal)
- Maternity services in the ante-natal and post-natal period
- Cervical smears
We also hold contracts for the following “enhanced services”:
- Annual flu immunisation programme to protect the elderly and at risk
- Joint injections
- Regular monitoring of patients on a range of drugs for arthritis and bowel problems
- Annual reviews for patients with heart disease, diabetes, stroke/TIA, MS and asthma
- Substance misuse services
Routine appointments can be made with our Practice Nurses for any of the above clinics by calling us.
You may also be invited by letter to attend these clinics and others that may run.
- Physiotherapy Self Referral Form
- Patients can self refer to Podiatry by phoning 0141 201 1270, Monday to Friday between 10am and 2.30pm.